Scout Logistics - Toronto, Canada Area
Scout Logistics is searching for a Transportation Broker to manage our customer’s transportation needs, while acting as the key liaison between shippers and carriers throughout North America and worldwide.
We are interested in a passionate, self-motivated and goal-driven individual with excellent overall communication and customer service skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate has the ability to creatively design and negotiate effective logistical solutions. We are looking for an individual who has a deep knowledge base in all facets of freight transportation and can hit the ground running.
With a proven track record in dispatch along with a strong ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills, you will be counted on to build solid relationships with our customers and vendors. This role requires dedication and passion and the ability to work in the fast-paced environment that is Scout Logistics.
- Highly proficient oral & written communication skills
- Customer service background
- Time management skills - Highly organized, with ability to prioritize multiple accounts while multi-tasking day-to-day activities
- Reliable, Hard Working, Self-Starter
- Proficiency with MS Office
- 2 or more years experience in transportation logistics
- Be available “on call” during off-hours
To apply for this position simply send your coverletter and resume to email@example.com.